Filter news articles by category:
Asbestos exposure at Manchester’s Springfield Mental Hospital causes former ward clerk’s death
8 Nov 2020, 5:51 p.m.
We are seeking maintenance men and contractors who worked at Springfield Mental Hospital in Manchester and recall coming across asbestos to contact us to help in the case of a ward clerk who has sadly died from mesothelioma.
Joan Coyne worked as a ward clerk at Springfield Mental Hospital …read more
Settlement Achieved Within Three Months In Mesothelioma Claim
8 Nov 2020, 5:47 p.m.
85-year-old William instructed specialist mesothelioma lawyers, The Asbestos Law Partnership, following his diagnosis of mesothelioma. He was exposed to asbestos dust from the moment he left school at the age of 15 until his early 20s when he worked for Samuel Elliott & Sons Ltd, a joinery and shopfitting company …read more
Asbestos Exposure from Wilkinson Pleaters, Macclesfield
19 Aug 2020, 10:35 a.m.
John Moore, worked at Wilkinson Pleaters Ltd at Melville House in Macclesfield as a pleater and maintenance operative between 1992/93 and 1996/97.
Sadly John has gone on to develop mesothelioma, an asbestos related cancer, as a result of his exposure to asbestos dust and debris.
Whilst undertaking …read more
Former T W Broadbent Engineer Seeks Help From Former Work Mates In Asbestos Case
7 Aug 2020, 12:09 p.m.
We are acting on behalf of Patrick O’Keeffe, a man who sadly has been diagnosed with an asbestos cancer. He has instructed Halifax-based solicitor, Fozia Hussain, to carry out investigations into the circumstances in which he was exposed to asbestos.
Patrick was exposed to asbestos when working at T …read more
Asbestos Exposure from Auxiliary Fire Service in Nottingham
24 Jul 2020, 10 a.m.
We are acting on behalf of the family of Ralph Darbyshire who sadly died from an asbestos-related cancer called mesothelioma. His family in Canada have instructed Fozia Hussain at the Asbestos Law Partnership to make investigations into where he was exposed to asbestos and seek justice for his untimely death …read more
Search for Watney Mann & Wilson Brewery Maintenance Workers
16 Jul 2020, 3:43 p.m.
Our client, Barbara Green, lived with her mother at father; Joan and Arthur Taylor, at the Wilson’s Brewery/ Watney Mann Public House; The Nottingham Castle, later The Toll Point in Denton, Manchester, between 1968 and 1973, and continued to work there part time until 1985/86.
Sadly Barbara …read more
Family seek help from former work colleagues at the Co-op Manchester
19 Jun 2020, 4:05 p.m.
Michael Wilson sadly passed away as a result of mesothelioma, an asbestos induced cancer on 8 December 2019 . The Asbestos Law Partnership is acting on behalf of his family.
Michael spent the vast majority of his career working for the Co-operative Group in Manchester. He started as an …
Asbestos Exposure in Halifax Fire Service
5 Jun 2020, 12:37 p.m.
We are acting on behalf of a man who has been diagnosed with asbestosis. This is a disease that has led to the development of extreme breathing difficulties and a chronic cough, severely limiting his ability to lead a normal life.
He has instructed Fozia Hussain at the Asbestos …read more
Asbestos in Power stations in the North West of England
17 May 2020, 11:18 a.m.
The post-WW1 period saw major developments in the rationalisation of the UK’s power industry. Most notably 1926 saw the creation of the Central Electricity Board, which in turn led to the construction of the National Grid. This was completed in 1933 and began operating as a national system by …read more
Canadian Expat receives compensation following husband's exposure to asbestos in the 1950s
17 May 2020, 11:04 a.m.
We acted for Brian Hardman in a claim for compensation for his asbestos-related condition mesothelioma. Brian was employed by Bolton-based firm G & J Seddon’s between 1957 and 1961.
He was exposed to asbestos when he installed suspended asbestos ceilings tiles including in a school gymnasium. He had to cut …read more